The Nuclear Family has been released on Hancock Street Records! Ask for it at your local independent record store or buy it here!

09 April 2010

PDX Band News

We did much better at rehearsal yesterday than I expected. I sang about 80% of the songs and played bass relatively well for the limited amount of practice I had done. In addition, Jim and Gary working together helped them. We sort of knew the songs and I think that we could actually get everyone paying the same arrangements and this thing sounding good. That's the first step. Tight is the second step. I can see us playing by June. Anyway, I hope Jim and Gary do some more work while I'm in Michigan. I'm looking forward to coming back and working with these guys.

Now we only have to come up with a name. I still like Cannibal Cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment